Skewable L Angle 3-3/8" ZMAX® Galvanized Steel - LS30Z
The LS connector is a cost-effective method for connecting roof rafters to hip rafters. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The LS has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- The connectors are general utility-reinforcing angles with multiple uses
- Field-adjustable angles from 0° to 135° allow for attaching members intersecting at angles
- Perfect angle series for many household repairs and DIY projects
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.