Sikaflex® Mortar Fix Sealant 300ml
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed inch.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 4°C (40°F).
- Has many applications as an elastic sealant between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Ideal for:
Weatherproofing of joints between brickwork, blockwork, masonry, wood and concrete or metal frames.
Joints in walls, balconies, around window or door frames.
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Textured appearance blends well to rough or stucco type surfaces.
- Hides imperfections from tooling that a smooth sealant does not.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- High elasticity – cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Stress relaxation.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
Disposable 300 mL (10.1 US fl. oz) moisture-proof composite cartridges, 24/case.
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.