SikaFix® PU Flexible Polyurethane Grout 300ml
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Can be used to stop water under a hydrostatic head and provide a resilient tough and flexible, closed cell polyurethane grout.
- Cracks in tanks, tunnels, pipes, basements, pools, subways or any structure where water intrusion must be stopped.
- The final cured product is a non-toxic rubber foam similar to that used in shoe soles.
- High bond strength even to damp surfaces.
- Flexible and easy to use.
- Waterproofs and seals cracks quickly and efficiently.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Ministry of Environment Ontario acceptance.
- Low Pressure Procedure (for low water flow) - SikaFix PU is supplied in a single or side-by-side cartridges and is easily dispensed with a manual gun through a 6 mm (1/4 in) mixing tube. Sika Injection Ports are used for this procedure.
- High Pressure Procedure (for high water flow) - SikaFix PU is supplied in a simple 1:1 ratio unit, it can be dispensed through a 1:1 injection pump or premixed and dispensed through a high pressure pump or grease gun
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.