Rebar Carport Saddle 3-7/16" Hot-Dip Galvanized in Black - RCPS3.5HDG
The popular RCPS rebar carport saddle works as a cast in place or post-installed saddle for connecting posts to concrete. Now it has been redesigned with added features that offer greater installation flexibility and strength. Along with these design improvements, the RCPS is also available in a black powder-coat for applications that call for a more finished look.
- Meets the intent of 188.8.131.52.1 of the National Building Code of Canada 2015 for resisting uplift and lateral movement
- Hot-dip galvanization provides additional corrosion protection
- Chamfered corners create a sleeker-looking product
- Steel embossments provide added strength
- Drainage outlets help reduce the possibility of water accumulation that can potentially rot the post
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.