Professional Precision Flat Interior Paint - 1900
Professional quality interior water-based paint, formulated for surfaces where low lustre is needed. This product has good hiding power. It is non-yellowing and has a low odour.
- A water-based product, which makes cleaning tools easier.
- Good hiding power.
- Dries rapidly with a low odour.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
|Applicable Materials:||Brick Concrete Cinder Block Dry Aged Plaster Interior Drywall Para Latex Block Filler Smooth Masonry Wood|
|Application Method:||Brush Roller Spray|
|Application Temperature:||50 to 80 deg F|
|Boiling Point:||212 deg F|
|Compositions:||Titanium Dioxide Heavy Paraffinic Oil|
|Drying Time:||1 to 2 hr|
|p H Range:||9|
|Pigment Type:||Titanium Dioxide|
|Resin Type:||Acrylic Vinyl|
|VOC Content:||93 g/L|
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.