Mapeheat Radiant Floor-Heating Cable 240V 90sqft. - 2860601
Mapeheat Cable is a free-form, twisted-pair, floor-heating cable for use in any residential interior room where the comfort of radiant floor heating is desired. The cable can be spaced on site to provide 10, 12 or 15 W per sq. ft. based on the desired wattage output requirements of the installation.
- Heats many types of flooring, such as tile, stone, luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and engineered wood
- Zero EMF (electromagnetic field) cable design
- Visible mid-point marker on heating cable
- Ultra-thin cold-lead splice fits easily into Mapeheat Membrane
- Suitable for use in wet environments, such as showers and steam rooms
||358 ft (109.1 m)
|12 W/sq. ft. (129.2 W/m2)
||15 W/sq. ft. (1615 W/m2)
||10 W/sq. ft. (107.6 Wilm*)
||12 W/sq. ft. (129.2 W/mm)
|90 sq ft (8.4 m)
||75 sq ft (7.0 m2)
||109 sq ft (10.1 m2)
||92 sq.ft (8.5m)
||74 sq.ft (6.9 mr)
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.