Exterior Ultra Low Temperature Velvet Black Paint - 7041
Couldn't load pickup availability
Top quality 100% acrylic high performance coating is specially formulated for exterior applications with outdoor surface temperatures as low as 2°C that helps you in extending your outdoor painting projects. Ideally suited for bare or properly prepared previously painted wood, vinyl or prefinished metal siding for a smooth velvet finish. May also be used on concrete and masonry surfaces. Ideal for use in above and underground parking garages
- A water-based product, which makes tools cleaning easier.
- A 100% acrylic formula for a better resistance against weather exposure, formation of mildew, fading, peeling or blistering.
- Great hiding power and excellent adhesion properties.
- Dries rapidly with a low odour.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Maybe used in lower than normal temperatures (Please see *Additional Data below for more details)
|Applicable Materials:||Brick Concrete Masonry Primed Metal Wood|
|Application Method:||Paint Brush Roller Spray|
|Application Temperature:||15 to 25 deg C|
|Boiling Point:||212 deg F|
|Compositions:||Titanium Dioxide Kaolin Propylene Glycol Heavy-Paraffinic Oil|
|Density:||1.27 /-0.02 g/mL|
|Drying Time:||1 hr|
|p H Range:||9|
|Pigment Type:||Titanium Dioxide|
|Resin Type:||Acrylic Latex|
|Resists:||Fade Mildew Peel or Blister Weather|
|VOC Content:||150 g/L|
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.