DHD 810M - Ditra-Heat-Duo Uncoupling Membrane With Integrated Sound Control And Thermal Break
- Features integrated sound control and thermal break
- Reduces impact sound transmission through floor-ceiling assemblies, making it ideal for multi-story construction
- Reduces heat loss to the substrate for up to 70% faster heat-up times over concrete during temperature increase demands
- Nominal 5/16” (8mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membranes
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT-DUO is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Patent pending
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.