Adjustable Stringer Connector ZMAX® Galvanized - LSCZ
Couldn't load pickup availability
The LSC adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim board while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSC connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers.
- Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing.
- May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member (typically suitable for 2x10 or 2x12 header / rim board) or lower on the face (typically suitable for a 2x12 header / rim board).
- Interchangeable for left or right applications.
- LSCZ features a ZMAX® coating for additional corrosion protection. Suitable for interior and some exterior applications. LSCSS is made from stainless steel for higher exposure environments. See Corrosion Information.
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.