6/3 Armorlite® AC90 Thhn Black/White/Red Electical Wire
6/3 AWG THHN/THWN Insulated Singles Wrapped in Moisture-Resistant, Flame-Retardant Paper. 16 AWG Aluminum Bond Wire. UL Listed. 600 Volts. Rated VW-1. Lightweight Aluminum Interlocked Armor.
Southwire Armorlite® Type AC Cable is constructed with soft-drawn copper, Type THHN insulated conductors which are individually wrapped with a moisture-resistant, flame-retardant paper covering. Aluminum interlocking armor is applied over the assembly. A 16 AWG aluminum bond wire is placed inside the armor, runs longitudinally and is in intimate contact with the armor for its entire length.
- An armor assembly (combination of the interlocked armor & bonding strip) that is recognized as an equipment grounding/bonding conductor per NEC 250.118(8).
- Reduces installation costs up to 50% over pipe and wire.
- Lightweight aluminum armor--as much as 45% lighter than steel AC Cable.
- UL Classified 1, 2, and 3 hour Through Penetration Firestop Systems: W-J-3037, W-L-3110, W-L-3113, W-L-3117, W-L-3120, W-L-3121, W-L-3160, C-AJ-3115, C-AJ-3140, C-AJ-3142, C-AJ-3145, C-AJ-3173, C-AJ-3202, C-AJ-4065, C-AJ-4066, F-C-3038.
- Anti-short/insulating bushings supplied with every reel or coil.
- Cable reverse wound on reel for ease of pulling and installation. When pulling from coils, pull from inside to ensure ease of installation.
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.