10/3 NMD90 Romex® SIMpull® Orange Electrical Wire
Romex Building Wire, NMD90, 10 AWG Wire, 3 Conductors, Strands per Conductor: 1, Copper Conductor, PVC Conductor Insulation, Stranded, Nylon Sheath, Orange Sheath, 300 V, 30 A, 90 deg C Operating
- Three-conductor cable with a bare grounding conductor.
- It is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors—compressed standing for stranded conductors; a heat-resistant thermoplastic polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation and nylon jacket for the individual conductors with a PVC jacket for the overall construction.
- Romex® SIMpull ® NMD90 conductors feature SIM Technology jackets which reduces the coefficient of friction, allowing cables to be installed without external lubricants, resulting in reduced labour and materials costs.
We strive to show you product information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note:
1. Image Variation: Product images on our website may differ slightly from the actual product.
2. Price Differences: Prices may vary between online and in-store purchases.
3. Stock Availability: Some products might appear available online even when they are out of stock.
See our disclaimer for more information.